AHA HeartCode ALCS - Online + Skills American Heart Association
HeartCode ACLS Online is a comprehensive, self-directed eLearning program that allows learners to acquire ACLS skills with a personalized learning path. This online course is designed for healthcare professionals who need to have ACLS training for their clinical duties. The ACLS online class utilizes simulation technology and scenario-based learning, and also covers all the same material as the traditional classroom-based ACLS class.
Who Should Take AHA Certified ACLS Online Course?
Professionals in healthcare and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other advanced cardiovascular life support skills in a hospital and pre-hospital settings should take this course. We recommend this course to MDs, RNs, Paramedics, EMTs, Dentists, etc. The students, on completion of the course, will receive a same-day certification card. The certification is valid for 2 years.
Ready to take an Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Class?
Heart Start CPR offers options for how you can purchase ACLS. You can take a full classroom course, take a blended learning course (HeartCode ACLS + a hands-on skills session training), or purchase additional course materials. Choose from the options below.
AHA HeartCode ACLS
Online + Skills Session $300
American Heart Association Heartcode ACLS
2 Year Certification - SAME DAY CERTIFICATION!
Recommended for: MDs, RNs, Paramedics, EMTs, Dentists, and Medical Personnel with Busy Schedules
The ACLS Online Class utilizes simulation technology and scenario-based learning that is self-directed on your computer at home. The course covers all of the same material as the traditional classroom-based ACLS class.
This program also includes the complete ACLS textbook online so there is no need to purchase the book separately. Read More
This Class Has 3 Parts:
- Part 1 - A self-paced series of online training modules (3 to 8 hours based upon experience)
- Part 2 - Skills practice at our facility
- Part 3 - Skills test at our facility
Benefits of Online Training:
- Online modules can be completed around your busy schedule
- Skills check is quick and easy
- No textbook is required (reduces cost)
- You will receive your American Heart Association ACLS card the same day as your skills check.
Heart Start CPR Online Course Policy:
- NO REFUNDS on Online Courses
- Exchange from an online course to a physical in-class course is only allowed if the keycode has not been sent to the student
- For Technical Support, contact AHA @ (888) 242-8883 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to schedule a specific date and time for your class, you may do so 72 hours ahead of time. Just call our office to schedule your session time!
CME/CE credit is provided by the American Heart Association for Physicians, P.A.s, Nurses, Pharmacists, and EMTs.
Please Note: This course has been tested on Windows XP and Mac OSX, with Internet Explorer 7+ or Firefox 2+. HeartCode programs are not supported by Apple Safari. Students are allowed up to 60 days after the completion of the online part of the course to complete the skills session.
Discount codes are not valid on online courses.Read Less
Interested in Onsite ACLS Training?
Contact us or click the link below if you’re interested in onsite training. Heart Start CPR offers onsite training for corporations, small businesses, schools, and healthcare facilities. On-Site courses are offered using the American Heart Association or American Safety and Health Institution curriculum.